The life of a professional internet poker player making tens and tens of dollars.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Reading Week

Loyal readers have probably been noticing, I have not been updating my blog as frequent as I did before. I have been busy doing school related things and playing Starcraft 2. Past week I have been stressing with assignments and midterm test, but now I am on reading week break. That is spring break for Canadians. This reading week there are numerous things I want to do.

1. log 20 hours of internet poker this week.


I haven't been playing any poker in the past month and I feel pretty guilty about it because this is a poker blog. Having an alternate source of income next month would be nice on my wallet.

2. Read my Driving book


I still do not have my drivers license, therefore I cannot drive a car legally. However I will be reading my Official Driver's Handbook over reading week. When I do get my license, I will be texting and driving. Just kidding I won't.

3. Clean my room

My room is a mess and my bed is broken. I also need to set up my ps3 so I can watch HD media on my monitor. There are also lots of clothes that need to be folded and wash.

As you can see my reading week will be filled with lots of activities. Hopefully I will end up doing them and no be sidetracked with other things. My friend Kyle just created his new blog. Check it out. Kyle's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


By reading this blog, you acknowledge that I own all rights to the entire contents of your account, any items in your account, your email address, your house, your car, your first born and your soul. Furthermore, you agree to make your user name publicly available on this or any other web site, and you accept my views and opinions as being right regardless of anything. Furthermore, you agree that it is okay for me or anyone else to slander and/or libel you on this or any other web site, in public, at your place of employment, or anywhere else in this or any other universe and/or dimension. You may not sue me for any reason, ever, and this disclaimer is subject to change without notice, and you are still subject to the rules regardless of any changes made. If you do not agree with these rules, then don't read my blog.