The life of a professional internet poker player making tens and tens of dollars.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Carbon Poker

I've moved a portion of my roll to Carbon Poker. I've been playing on this site because it offers a nice rakeback and it is pretty fishy. They offer a rabbit hunting feature and folding face up temping the bad players to call all ins with flush draws. They also have a pot button encouraging bigger bets which can be great against fish trying to bluff. With silly promotions like Royal Flush Draw bonus and Bad Beat Jackpot, it's a great place to play for bad players. Likewise for grinders that play a lot, they offer a nice rakeback compared to other networks.


So far on Carbon, I think I'm doing alright. I ran into a little downswing getting set mine and losing flips for a little. But I think I got my roll back on track. Me and Angry are playing poker on vent and screaming for cards to come on the board when we are all in. It is really fun. Xife thinks we are hilar. Long just called me and wants to meet up downtown. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


By reading this blog, you acknowledge that I own all rights to the entire contents of your account, any items in your account, your email address, your house, your car, your first born and your soul. Furthermore, you agree to make your user name publicly available on this or any other web site, and you accept my views and opinions as being right regardless of anything. Furthermore, you agree that it is okay for me or anyone else to slander and/or libel you on this or any other web site, in public, at your place of employment, or anywhere else in this or any other universe and/or dimension. You may not sue me for any reason, ever, and this disclaimer is subject to change without notice, and you are still subject to the rules regardless of any changes made. If you do not agree with these rules, then don't read my blog.